Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and importing exams into your Blackboard courses. Two, free forty-five minute sessions are offered to introduce you to Respondus 4.0. These sessions are also great for those of you who are familiar with the software but would like a refresher.
Wednesday, March 27th at 2 p.m. ET – Register
Thursday, March 28th at 4 p.m. ET – Register
Seats are limited, so be sure to sign up soon if you are interested. The sessions will cover the following:
- Overview of Respondus 4.0
- Using the Import Wizard to bring in questions from other sources, including formatting tips for Word files
- Copying items from other Respondus files from the Edit Tab
- Accessing publisher test banks through the Respondus Test Bank Network
- Using the Retrieval Tab to reuse and/or edit assessments already in your LMS
- A chance to ask questions
UAS has a site license for Respondus and you can download the program, using your UA username and password, at http://www.uas.alaska.edu/idc/respondus/index.html.