Title III is once again providing interested faculty a chance to start their weeks off with dynamic, professional development – in only 20 minutes! The Monday Morning Mentor is a program from Magna Publications.
How does this practical and convenient program work? Each program is available online starting at 9 am CST – yes, that’s 6 am AK time. But don’t worry about setting an early alarm as the programs are available for on-demand viewing for one full week. New programs are available weekly beginning Monday, August 24 and continue every Monday through December 7.
“In a compact format designed for busy schedules, the programs will deliver focused, fact-filled examinations of issues important to faculty and staff. Those include:
- How Do I Use VoiceThread for Online Student Discussions?
- What If a Student Asks a Question I Can’t Answer?
- What Should I Do When a Student Cheats?
- How Can I Measure My Faculty Development Center’s Impact?
- What is the Best Way to Grade Participation?
- How Can I Use Technology to Improve Learning?
- How Do I Create a Climate for Learning in My Classroom?
- Can Service-Learning Work in My Discipline?
- What Can I Learn From Student Ratings?
- How Can I Reduce Apathy and Increase Motivation?
- How Do I Get Started with Service-Learning?
- How Can I Connect Students’ Interests to Course Content?
- How Can I Better Manage Difficult Conversations with Faculty?
- How Can I Build a Successful Faculty Development Program?
- In Blended Courses, What Should Students Do Online?
- How Do I Design Courses to Enhance Student Veterans’ Success?
Just another awesome opportunity provided to you by your Sitka Title III team!