We just completed an intense week of faculty development in Juneau and I’m sure all would agree, it was stimulating! Don’t take my word for it, feel free to browse our week’s blog and pay particular attention to the Resource Links page (last link on menu bar). We’ll be moving these resources to this blog after iTeach2 next month.
A quick recap of some of the highlight of the week include:
- Fun with iPads creating videos, 360 photos, ‘bubbles’
- Creating interesting teasers with Pixton and Powtoons and other products
- Honing in on the big idea and learning objectives in interesting and creative ways
- Learning about the newest features in our latest Blackboard upgrade
- Seeing Collaborate used by a pro (thanks for joining us Katie Walker, UAA) and learning about file sharing tools and the cloud
- Good discussions on the use of video in the classroom, intellectual property and copyright laws
There was a lot more going on, but that list gives you a glimpse of the activities we engaged in. We thank everyone who participated and hope that they took away lots of useful ideas.