The 2nd annual Plagiarism Education Week virtual conference is April 21-25. Free, daily webcasts will share ideas and best practices to teach educators and students how to stop copying and start thinking critically.
- Monday, April 21 – Understanding Plagiarism with Help from Dr. Seuss
- Tuesday, April 22 – Tweets from the French Revolution? Using What Students Know to Promote Original Work and Critical Thinking
- Wednesday, April 23 – “I Plagiarized My Child’s Birth”: From Extreme Plagiarism to Contextualized Understanding
- Thursday, April 24 – How to Keep Your Job, Not Lose Your Reputation, Avoid Getting Sued, and Not Kill People
- Thursday, April 24 – IRAC, Therefore I Write
- Friday, April 25 – Survival of the Fittest: Adapting Methodologies for Successful Plagiarism Discussions
Visit Turnitin’s web site for more information on the sessions above and to register! Certificates of Participation are available.
Sponsors: AIC, SEE, 6IPC, NITLE, and PlagiarismToday.