Need a fast, FREE method to survey your students or colleagues? Do you just want to create it and quickly send out a link or post on Blackboard for your entire class?
Advantages to Google Forms:
- Quick and simple to create
- Send participants a live link
- Results are sent to a Google Spreadsheet
- You can collaborate with others on either the form creation or the results or both
- There are lots and lots of resources and tutorials on the web that you can refer to
Google Forms might just be the solution you are looking for. Click the survey image below for a quick tutorial. This tutorial is also posted on the Faculty Learning Corner under Web-Based Resources for future reference.
Some other excellent references to help you create a Google form or to generate some great ideas for using these forms: